Friday, September 01, 2006

Long Night for Enthusiast

When asked at work yesterday what he was doing on Saturday night, coaster enthusiast Corey Brown, 37, revealed plans to ‘stare at his coaster pictures’, and then ‘think about how hot the Spice Girls are’.

Brown was asked by an anonymous accomplice (who has requested not to be called a ‘friend’ of Brown for personal reasons) what he would be doing on his Saturday night. “I’ll probably drool over Millennium Force for a few hours, and then watch the Spice Girls movie,” told Brown. “If I can manage to fit it in, I might even make a fondue or something. I like making fondue.”

Brown also told of his plans for Friday night. “Glad you asked,” he said. “I’m going to sit at my PC with a 2-litre bottle of Coke and a bucket of chocolate pudding, and wait for DreamNeva's next ‘there’s a problem with the flux capacitor, so we can't launch’ excuse. I love their excuses.

Brown has been called a ‘reclusive freak’ by his co-workers, who are sometimes frightened by his unhealthy love of coasters.

“Sometimes he just sits at his computer and drools over coaster pictures,” said a co-worker. “We have to replace his keyboard up to three times a week.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home