Thursday, August 10, 2006

Enthusiast Makes Fatal Error

Yesterday evening Australian coaster enthusiast Kevin Wiltmore was shocked to discover what had been sent to him over popular instant messaging program MSN Messenger. Wiltmore had just enjoyed a two-course meal at his Brisbane home when he returned to his PC to discover what had been typed by internet buddy Braden Keen.

Wiltmore commented: “I had just come back from dinner, and my status on MSN was ‘Out to Lunch’. I didn’t think anyone would have said anything to me, but I was wrong, very wrong. Coaster enthusiast and friend, Kevin (known as Coasterrider4242 on message boards) had sent me a message displaying his love for Intamin Accelerator coaster ‘Kingda Ka’, problem was, he spelt it ‘Kinda Ka’. Can you believe it? We’re talking about the tallest and fastest coaster in the world here people! How could anyone spell it wrong? People like this just make me so angry, I’m sorry.”

After recovering from a fit of lamentation, Wiltmore added: “Not to worry though, as soon as the incident occurred, I blocked Braden faster than Hypersonic XLC’s launch. I’m glad I’ll never have to speak to that noob again!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home